When it comes to business marketing strategies, you can’t continue to assume general print and radio ads are still the best ways to promote your company and services. In this day and age, embracing social media is necessary to help build success. With social media platforms, such as Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat, are growing fast, Facebook is still the most used worldwide. As a business owner, you should consider making Facebook part of your marketing plans.
Here are a few reasons why.
- As of June 2017, there are more than 2.01 billion monthly active users which equals to a 17 percent increase over the previous year
- Per day, there are 1.15 billion active users which is a massive increase of 23 percent
- The platform is the most used app around the globe
- There are 300 million photos uploaded to Facebook every single day
- More than 50 million businesses use Facebook Business pages
- According to reports, more than 90% of professional marketers use Facebook advertising on a regular basis
- Every 60 seconds, there are over 510,000 comments posted, nearly 140,000 photos are uploaded and almost 300,000 statues get updated
- Almost 35 percent of Facebook users will engage with a business brand on a normal basis
- Engagement across Facebook increases 18% on Thursdays and Fridays
- Every second, five new Facebook profiles are created
- On average, people will access Facebook at least 8 times every day
- The biggest boost to Facebook advertising are images which accounts for more than 75% of overall performance